You asked and we delivered! Meridian Manufacturing heavy duty grain augers are now available through Hamilton Systems, Inc.! Contact us today for more information.
Head End: Meridian’s head end features induction hardened sprockets and heavy-duty roller bearings for unparalleled performance and reliability.
Lift: High performance brake winches provide easy raising and lowering of the auger.
Gear box: Heavier gear boxes feature oil baths, forged steel gears and quality roller bearings.
Guards: Meridian’s guards on all moving parts make maintenance and repairs simple and reduce the risk of an accident.
Flighting: Meridian roll forms the flighting directly onto the shaft to create a long lasting product that is balanced to run smooth and quiet. That means less wear and tear and an increased lifespan on every auger they manufacture. They offer continuous flighting on all models up to 53 feet in length. For longer models, a spline coupler is used for the connection to allow flexibility within the flighting shaft.
Intake: Not just the fastest loading auger, but also the safest. Shielded auger intake for safer operation.
- PTO attachment (includes spline adaptor, v-pulley and pulley guard. PTO start not included.)
- PTO shaft, telescoping non-separable (90″ max. length, safety shielded, 1 3/8″ x 6″ spline, quick disconnect yoke on both ends complete with ball bearing shearing device.)
- Polyethylene telescoping spout (42″ length)
- Radial tires (sold in pairs)
- Two and four wheel movers
- Engine mount and gearbox style electric clutch
- SLMD-1285, SLMD-1295
- SLMD-1485, SLMD-1495, SLMD-14105